RV Insurance in MN
Shopping for RV insurance on your own can be a complicated and stressful process. With North Lakes Insurance, it’s simple and stress-free. We get to know our clients, so we can make better coverage recommendations. Then, we quote your coverage with our portfolio of more than 30 insurance companies. Plus, as a local agency in Wyoming, MN, we’re available to assist face-to-face, online, or by phone.
Life happens. Let’s prepare for it. Contact us or request quotes to get started today.
RV Insurance Coverage
- Auto Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party in an auto accident.
- Collision Covers physical damage your RV sustains in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage your RV sustains in an accident other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Vacation Liability Covers medical bills for non-family guests that are injured at your campsite.
- RV Roadside Assistance Covers fuel delivery, lockout service, and other roadside assistance services if your RV becomes disabled near a road.
- Personal Effects Covers personal belongings that travel with you.
- Full Timer Liability Covers personal liability exposures for those living in their RV full time.
Vehicles We Cover
- Class A motorhomes
- Class C motorhomes
- Camper vans
- Travel trailers
- Toy haulers
- 5th wheel trailers
- Horse trailers
- ATVs & UTVs
Insurance companies offer rate discounts to customers with desirable characteristics. It’s important to review your eligibility to ensure you get the best pricing. Some discounts are common to most companies while others are specific to a carrier. Below are some common discounts we can offer but availability varies by carrier and state.
- Accident free
- Violation free
- Prior insurance
- Paperless billing
- Pay in full
- Automatic payment
Let’s Prepare for It