Motorcycle Insurance in MN
Shopping for motorcycle insurance on your own can be a complicated and stressful process. With North Lakes Insurance, it’s simple and stress-free. We get to know our clients, so we can make better coverage recommendations. Then, we quote your coverage with our portfolio of more than 30 insurance companies. Plus, as a local agency in Wyoming, MN, we’re available to assist face-to-face, online, or by phone.
Life happens. Let’s prepare for it. Contact us or request quotes to get started today.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
- Auto Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party in an accident.
- Collision Covers physical damage your motorcycle sustains in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage your motorcycle sustains in an accident other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Medical Payments Covers medical bills you sustain in an accident, without regard to fault.
- Roadside Assistance Covers fuel delivery, towing, and other roadside assistance services.
- Trip Interruption Covers food and lodging costs if your bike breaks down on a trip away from home.
- Custom Parts Covers after-market parts and equipment you’ve added to your motorcycle.
Vehicles We Cover
- Sport bikes
- Mopeds & scooters
- Dirt bikes
- 3 wheelers
- ATVs & UTVs
- Classic motorcycles
Insurance companies offer rate discounts to customers with desirable characteristics. It’s important to review your eligibility to ensure you get the best pricing. Some discounts are common to most companies while others are specific to a carrier. Below are some common discounts we can offer but availability varies by carrier and state.
- Accident free
- Violation free
- Safety course
- Prior insurance
- Pay in full
- Automatic payment
Let’s Prepare for It