Life Insurance in MN
Shopping for life insurance on your own can be a complicated and stressful process. With North Lakes Insurance, it’s simple and stress-free. We get to know our clients, so we can make better coverage recommendations. Then, we quote your coverage with our portfolio of more than 15 insurance companies. Plus, as a local agency in Wyoming, MN, we’re available to assist face-to-face, online, or by phone.
Life happens. Let’s prepare for it. Contact us or request quotes to get started today.
Life Insurance Coverage
- Term Life Coverage that lasts for a specified number of years. This is the usually the lowest cost option.
- Whole Life Coverage that lasts until death or policy maturity, when the cash value equals the death benefit. Cash value earns interest.
- Universal Life Coverage that can include cash value or not and allows for flexible policy design to meet your unique needs.
- Instant Issue Term Life Term coverage that can be issued immediately without the need for medical exams.
- Return of Premium Term Life Term coverage that returns the sum of premiums paid to the policy owner, upon expiration.
Insurance companies offer rate discounts to customers with desirable characteristics. It’s important to review your eligibility to ensure you get the best pricing. Some discounts are common to most companies while others are specific to a carrier. Below are some common discounts we can offer but availability varies by carrier and state.
- Tobacco free
- Pay in full
- Automatic payment
Let’s Prepare for It