Homeowners Insurance in MN
Shopping for homeowners insurance on your own can be a complicated and stressful process. With North Lakes Insurance, it’s simple and stress-free. We get to know our clients, so we can make better coverage recommendations. Then, we quote your coverage with our portfolio of more than 30 insurance companies. Plus, as a local agency in Wyoming, MN, we’re available to assist face-to-face, online, or by phone.
Life happens. Let’s prepare for it. Contact us or request quotes to get started today.
Home Insurance Coverage
- Personal Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you or a resident family member cause to another party.
- Dwelling Covers physical damage to your home and attached structures.
- Other Structures Covers physical damage to structures on your property that are not attached to the home.
- Personal Property Covers damage to or theft of your personal belongings.
- Loss of Use Covers the cost of alternative living arrangements if your home is unsuitable after a covered incident.
- Collectibles (Jewelry, Guns, Etc.) Covers theft or disappearance of high risk classes of property that have a limit of coverage on a standard policy.
- Medical Payments Covers medical expenses incurred by guests, without regard to fault.
- Water Backup Covers damage caused by a backed up sewer or drain.
Properties We Cover
- Single family homes
- Multi-unit housing
- Hobby farms
- Rental properties
- Renter policies
- Seasonal dwellings
- Cabins / vacation homes
Insurance companies offer rate discounts to customers with desirable characteristics. It’s important to review your eligibility to ensure you get the best pricing. Some discounts are common to most companies while others are specific to a carrier. Below are some common discounts we can offer but availability varies by carrier and state.
- Safety devices
- Loss free
- Education / occupation
- Prior insurance
- Paperless billing
- Pay in full
- Automatic payment
Let’s Prepare for It