Car Insurance in MN
Shopping for car insurance on your own can be a complicated and stressful process. With North Lakes Insurance, it’s simple and stress-free. We get to know our clients, so we can make better coverage recommendations. Then, we quote your coverage with our portfolio of more than 30 insurance companies. Plus, as a local agency in Wyoming, MN, we’re available to assist face-to-face, online, or by phone.
Life happens. Let’s prepare for it. Contact us or request quotes to get started today.
Car Insurance Coverage
- Auto Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party in an auto accident.
- Collision Covers physical damage your vehicle sustains in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage your vehicle sustains in an accident other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection Covers medical bills and lost wages you sustain in an accident, without regard to fault.
- Roadside Assistance Covers fuel delivery, lockout service, and other roadside assistance services.
- Rental Reimbursement Covers the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is repaired after a covered incident.
- Custom Parts Covers after-market parts and equipment you’ve added to your vehicle.
Vehicles We Cover
- Private passenger vehicles
- Classic cars
- Exotic cars
- Commercial vehicles
- Uber / Lyft
Insurance companies offer rate discounts to customers with desirable characteristics. It’s important to review your eligibility to ensure you get the best pricing. Some discounts are common to most companies while others are specific to a carrier. Below are some common discounts we can offer but availability varies by carrier and state.
- Accident free
- Violation free
- Good student
- Prior insurance
- Paperless billing
- Pay in full
- Automatic payment
Let’s Prepare for It